Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Bad weather

I woke up today, I looked out my window and it was beautiful outside It was warm but with a slight breeze.  So according to the weather that I saw I assumed that the rest of the day was going to stay about the same.  Since the past couple of days have been immensely hot -___- I decided to wear cropped distressed jean shorts, a woven top from 21, and cute sandals.  I went to school was in class(es) from 12:30-5:45  I had my occasional breaks during my 2classes, I'd take my 10min break outside and the weather still seemed nice.  But once 5:45 hit and I got out........I was in complete shock! the clear blue sky, the warmth of the sun and the cool breeze was gone! :O <--my face literally looked like that for about 5minutes.   It was a disaster outside!!!!! the sky was covered in gray and maroon with hazy clouds, The mountains that I saw before class disappeared behind the fog of the clouds, the winds were blowing like crazy and it was freaking cold up the ying yang! I looked like a complete idiot standing there like I was ready to go to the beach.  I swear the trees looked like they were about to tip over, dust and other debris were being blown everywhere...I felt like I was going to be carried into the wind -___- dude it was soo scary.  It seriously looked like the world was going to end *knocks on wood* but it seems like everything calmed down now.  I just hope tomorrow won't be another replay of today.  And just in case I am going to wear pants and a sweater! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment