Monday, October 26, 2009

Dear world, I have man..

Ian and I haven been together for 2years, I know its not as long as most but it is significant to me.  There are days like today where I can't help but sit and reminisce about how things use to be.  How we met, what he was wearing when he first hugged me, how he smelled, his first text, our first late night conversation, our first date, the first time we kissed, the night he mad it official.....the list just goes on.  It kind of makes me tear up...just thinking about everything we've been through, and it just amazes me.  I never would have thought we would make it this far, especially because of certain things that happened.  We had our months where everything got in between us, where things and people just got in the way.  I knew what it was like before to love someone, but the feelings I have toward the man that stands before me today is no where close to this "love" I felt before.  It's this type of feeling when I lay down in bed and when Ian comes to mind, I ball up and start to giggle to myself, as crazy as that may sound I only do that because the thought of him makes me happy.

His scent lingers through my room, his presence.  I look at my boyfriend sometimes- he thinks I'm day dreaming but little does he know I'm just admiring his facial features, his movements, the way his brown eyes lay so soft on the things he watches.  His touch is soft and gentle, but he holds me close with strong reassurance.  I see God working in his life, I've seen this boy become a man.  Ian grows more beautiful and handsome in my eyes everyday. And I am so blessed, I am not immune to this thing called love.  It has entangled me in its aura.

Growing with this man side by side as partners as equals has been such a journey.  So many bumps and forks in the road.  But we've made it this far.  I hope it continues....Dear world, I am blessed with a man so good though there are days where we don't get along...but even then nothing else matters but him & I....I love you Iankrystian.

Yours truly,
your girlfriend-telly <3

1 comment:

  1. awwwwwwww sisterrr telly! <3 you sappy girl you! :) i loved this post! yayyy for happy relationships!!! HIGH TEN!

    ReplyDelete