Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Heartless, bitter, & ruthless
I've seen those very traits in me every so often.  It's kind of scary to even feel those ways, but at the same time I'm not surprised.  Everyone can be heartless, bitter and ruthless..some just choose not to be.  As for me, I choose not to be but I see it come out from time to time.  Sometimes it's triggered by uncontrolled  frustration or anger.  I really don't know the exact reasons.  I can be so nonchalant too, it's really ridiculous quite frankly.  I kind of amaze myself (not in a god way) but more in a curious way.  Just the way I react towards other people and their vibes catches me off guard sometimes-especially when smart ass remarks leave my mouth.  I suppose it's just part of who I am.  And I have no shame, I have faults-I just have no problem recognizing them and voicing them out to the public.  At least you know what you're dealing with if you really piss me off.  Or if you just catch me on a bad day.  So please brace yourself & just bear with me.

2 comments:

  1. Cause my sister ain't neverrrr ashamed.. she is who she is, she does what she does and never denies or neglects the fact that she "FEELS" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think we're blessed to feel any type of emotion, whether it comes off bad or good. i think we should just embrace it and if its digging us in a hole, then control it. if not, then keep on. ;]

    ReplyDelete