Sunday, October 25, 2009

ONLINE ORDERS!
Come in either tuesday or wednesday and I'm so excited.  You guys already know I went crazy with my online shopping for my makeup and brushes and their finally arriving this week.  But the thing is I wont be home neither tues. or wed I'm going to be at school :( so now I'm kind of panicking because my parents wont be home either & I don't want to make ian stay at my house to just wait for my packages.  So now I'm trying to figure out if the Fedex man is going to leave my stuff at the local post office. Does anyone know what happens when you're not home to receive the package?? please leave a comment if you know. Thank you in advance <3

3 comments:

  1. Usually they leave you a note saying they came by and come back the next day. I've never had an occasion where they left a note and left my package at the local P.O. Maybe ask customer service?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They always leave my stuff on the front porch. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They will either leave it at your doorstep or they will leave you a tag that tells you what time they came by and that they have it at their local fedex.. they usually come back to deliver the next day or so.. they give it 3 tries. they will most likely leave it at your doorstep though :)

    ReplyDelete