Monday, October 26, 2009

A new day


Theres nothing better then waking up every morning knowing that God gave me another day to live.  Another day to make memorable.  I know life is short and I want to make sure I'm doing what I can to live up to the standards of what life should be.  I really don't want any "shoulda coulda woulda's" in my lifetime.  It's just an amazing gift that we all have. Everything I didn't do yesterday I can do today.  I want to make that everyone that is close to me knows how much I care and how appreciative I am.  I don't want to waste my precious time on insignificant people that amount to nothing of importance in my life.  Theres just no time for haters, I let them do their job.  My days can only be focused toward the good people and good vibes.  I want to enjoy my life while I have it, and I'm not going to let anyone get in the way of that.

1 comment: